Makeup & Hair Services
$150* per hour/per artist on location
Our services are offered on an hourly basis
with a minimum booking of 2 hours per artist at a single location.
The ultimate Makeup and Hair experience by our experienced teams for your wedding or event will
ensure your moment in the spotlight is filled with laughter and flawless beauty.
Terms & Conditions for Makeup and Hair bookings.
Hair and Makeup Trial
Trials are performed at a location nominated by the artist, travel fees apply if at your location.
- We require a minimum booking of 2 hours per artist at a single location with travel fees to be advised if outside of Cairns City or Brisbane City area.
- A non-refundable booking fee of 40% is required to secure all bookings.
- Full payment is due 7 days prior to your wedding date via bank transfer, or by cash payment on the day. Please note cash payment will be collected prior to starting hair or makeup.
- Should our artists estimated time on location exceed your quoted hours, extra payment is required before our artists leave your location.
- Should our artists estimated time on location fall short of your quoted hours, we will refund the pro rata amount to your nominated bank account.
Travel, Parking & Early Morning Fees
- A $50 early morning fee applies per artist for start times prior to 7am.
- Travel fees apply for all bookings performed at your location. Price on enquiry.
- A $50 parking fee will apply for to cover valet parking at your location if parking is not provided complimentary.
Cancellations / Changes
- Booking Fees are non-refundable**. If you need to postpone, change or cancel your wedding date please advise asap.
- Please notify of any location changes as soon as possible. This may modify the price of your quote.
- Illness; if our artists are sick on the day of your trial, we will endeavour to find another artist or reschedule with our apologies.
- In the unlikely event that our artists are sick, hospitalised or unable to work on your wedding/event due to any extreme or unforeseen circumstances, we will do our best to organise other artists.
- If your chosen hair style requires dry styling with heating tools, we advise you wash and blow-dry your hair the day before without any thermal products. Mousse can be applied to the roots prior to blowdrying.
- Hair is only to be washed on the morning of your event if you are having a blow-dry or roller set only.
- Clean moisturised skin (no sunscreen in your products)
- Our artist generally recommend semi permanent lash extensions for all clients who have never worn strip faux lashes or suffer from any type of allergy. The strip faux lash glue used is both latex and latex free and depends on the makeup artist.
- Strip faux lashes may need maintenance with further glue application depending on the type of strip faux lash, glue type used or the time of day they have been applied. For those clients with early makeup application times who will be in strip faux lashes from early morning to late at night, our artists recommend semi permanent lash extensions 2 days prior to your event.
- We may use your photographs on our website or social media. Please advise in writing when making any bookings if you do not wish us to use them.
By making a booking and reserving your date, you are confirming that you agree to the above terms & conditions. All prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
*Price subject to change without notice
**Booking fee is only refundable with 12 weeks prior notice in writing of cancellation or extreme circumstances.